Sunday, January 13, 2008

A strange dream

It's 2:31 am. I've just awaken from sleep with an unusual dream.

I was surrounded by stuff. Cars, homes, computers and strangely enough piles of silver and gold. Just as I was looking around and becoming cognizant of all of the things, I began to be lifted up. Higher and higher until I could see that it was all on a table. All of the material stuff was laid out like a giant (to me) game board. As I watched giant hands began clearing the board, the game was over. The silver and gold turned into little rivers and poured back into giant hands. The houses and cars were swept from the board into the giant hands. The game was over.

Then I heard a voice. "In the end, winning is not about how much "stuff" you have, but how OBEDIENT YOU'VE BEEN!"

No comments: