Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a new season!

Wow! A lot has been happening in the past few days!

Nancy and I left home for a quick emergency on Wednesday. We decided that as we were in the vicinity we would attend the Thursday evening service of Landmark Convention in Stockton. What a wonderful service that was! Missionary Steve Willoughby preached a tremendous message and was mightily anointed by God!

We arrived home on Friday night after driving all day long. I dropped Nancy off, reloaded my suitcase and headed for San Bernardino. On Saturday morning we held our new District Formation Conference in which all of our district officials were elected.
Brother Art Hodges III was elected to serve as our new District Superintendent and Brother Elms as our District Secretary. We are excited about the direction that these moves will take us.

Yesterday saw a powerful move of God in church! The Holy Ghost came upon us in a very special way.
Toward the end of the service I saw a vision. I was a ball of light fall from heaven and hit the ground in front of us. There appeared a gigantic nuclear explosion that went out from the explosion. It hit people in waves and passed through them. I don't have enough words to describe what I saw. I started to tell the church, but felt inadequate to explain it so I said nothing and dismissed them.
As I turned to leave the platform, one of my assistants grabbed my arm and said, "Pastor, I have to tell you something!" He went on to describe in detail the vision that I had just had! As he told it, I interrupted him and told a part of it! We both had the same vision!

God is doing great things!

What a time to live for Jesus!

1 comment:

Christy the poet said...

that is tremendously awesome. we too had a great service yesterday. there was tongues and interpretation...God admonishing us to be more courageous to enter into the realms in which he wishes to take us. it seems sometimes that we get to a certain place as individuals and as the church and then we stop out of fear of the unknown or whatever and He longs to take us deeper and do more than we have ever seen before. it's also hard for us to go further when we think we have seen and expreienced it all anyway. He's coming soon.