Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas !!!

Mery CHRISTmas!!! or, Happy Birthday Jesus!

What if YOU had a birthday party where people exchanged gifts with one another, yet they did not give a gift to YOU, on YOUR birthday????

I wonder if that is how Jesus feels each Christmas???

What a wonderful time to be with family and friends! Eating and resting and enjoying one anothers fellowship.

This morning found a few of us discussing our wonderful saviour over a delicious cup of coffee. His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Prince of Peace, the Everlasting Father. Truly HE is all of these and so much more!

I'm not really wanting to preach this morning, but my heart is full of thanksgiving and praise this morning for my Lord!

As we exchange gifts of love one to another, let us ever remember to give HIM the best gift of all. Control of our lives.

Whoever you are, where ever you are, remember on this beautiful day that you are loved!

Merry Christmas

Michael & Nancy Flowers

1 comment:

Christy the poet said...

I have been reading to the girls, "what God wants for Christmas." we have thoroughly enjoyed it and it would make a wonderful Christmas play for next year. I am going to be making it a yearly tradition to read it to them repeatedly throughout the month of December. I got it on clearance last year for just a few dollars and it was worth it. at one point it says, "...but what you can give are the choices you make and the life that you live."

I am truly enjoying all your posts here.